Friday, November 17, 2017

Santa Head Ornie


I love to recycle empty ribbon Spools and this adorable #1901 Santa Face Ornie by Sandra Caldwell was a natural to turn into an ornie to hang on the tree and keep the children in line. LOL He's colored with Copics and fussy cut to hang on a mini pine branch.  I've covered both side with DP and used marabou feather garland around the spool (for the Outlawz Festive Fridays something with feathers theme) and a wire loop, bow and  computer generated sentiment.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art November Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #69 AG, Aud Sentiments #193 AG w/Sentiment (3/5), Inspiration Destination #193 AG, Crafty Girls Creations November #41 AG... 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to recycle the ribbon spools into an ornament! It is so cute and clever! I may have to try this! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!