Monday, February 12, 2018

Another for the Sweets for My Sweetheart FB Contest


I'm having a ball coloring up the fun images Sandra Caldwell has on sale (for a limited time) for the Sweets for my Sweetheart contest on the Sandra Caldwell Stamp fans FB Group page.  This time I've used #2052 Love Bird, quite the disco chicken, I'd say.  Couldn't resist putting him in a club scene using a glitter paper cut with a die from Gina Marie.  I cut an additional disco ball with a Spellbinders circle and did the sentiment using Alpha stickers by Authentique.  It should read "I heart (under his arm) disco".  Obviously, eh?


Here's a closeup of #2052 Love Bird.  He's colored with Copics with a fair amount of white paint pen and silver and gold gel pens to simulate sparkly pants.  Then he was fussy cut and added to the scene.  Still a couple days to join the challenge and purchase the sale stamps HERE.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #75 AG, Simon Says Wednesday It Must Be Love (of DISCO,Baby!) and more when I'm not so tired.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun is this! Too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. I love how the sparkly background looks like a strobe light. The Love Bird looks like one hip guy. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!