Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Winter Friends Tag


I went shopping yesterday on Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles and did some major damage.  I love the sweet images and fabulous kits and just couldn't resist the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download kit.  Not only did it have all of the adorable black and white digis I'd been eyeing, to color at my leisure, but also GOBS of papers, elements, precolored images...the list goes on and on!

I didn't have a whole lot of time, but I wanted to try out my new goodies and join in the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge using the theme Winter Friends so I opened my Printmaster Platinum program and started playing.  I digitally assembled this tag using the tag itself plus the precolored trees, and cute snowman and friends.  Thought that little bird would look cute on a branch, layered some snowflakes and printed it out.  WOW!  I was so impressed with the quality I can't wait to do more.  

I cut the tag out, punched a hole at the top and added a punched reinforcement in a coordinating print that was just laying on my table.  Strung some twine from DL.Art and added some Nuvo Drops to the snowflakee centers and Nuvo glitter glue to the snow (which doesn't seem to want to show up) and called it done.  LOVE it!

I'm also adding this to the Digi Choosday Craft Challenge #9 AG, the Friday Wk #8 AG Challenge at Polkadoodles, the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #76 AG, Simon Says Wednesday AG,...

7 comments:

  1. OMG, that is such a cute image and I LOVE how it's all been put together Donna.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Fabulously put together!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Polkadoodles Challenge blog
    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.fr/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love that snowman! This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us in our week 8 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely snowman is this Donna!
    Thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles Challenge.
    Bernadet *GDT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun tag !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!